conspiracy theory
DID YOU SEE THAT?!
Tomoko's entry went poof. I think the government took it from our blog. What was in it that made it important, I wonder... (o.k. must stop reading boy books. Michael Crichton paranoia)
Well... Tomoko.... tell us why it was removed... BALLSGIRL, what's up?
3 Comments:
I guess my balls shrunk. :-P
I initially took it down b/c there were additional things I wanted to add and edits I wanted to make (nerdy lawyer instinct) and it was easier to do it on MSWord. But then as I reread the post, I felt weird about seeing it up there again in lights, so I decided to wait before putting it back up.
No good reason why, you're right. Will post the entire story to date after this weekend.
-o
so much secrecy.....
there better be espionage involved.
still not up -- weekend is over... where is it?
L
Post a Comment
<< Home