Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Favorite Meat

Here are some of my favorites:

Best pastrami - Katz's Delicatessen http://www.katzdeli.com
Best beef jerky - Jung's Dried Beef on Mulberry Street (I just discovered this last weekend)
Best steak - Peter Luger's http://www.peterlugers.com/
Best hamburger - I've never tried it, but two people swear that this hidden burger joint in Le Parker Meridien Hotel on W 57th b/t 6th and 7th is one of the best. http://www.parkermeridien.com/burger.htm
Best BBQ - Blue Smoke http://www.bluesmoke.com/blue/index.html; Jim N' Nick's Bar B-Q http://www.birminghammenus.com/jimnnicks/newsite/newsite.html

Can you guys add to the above and fill in the categories below?

Best hot dog -
Best sausages -
Best Jamaican meat patties -
Best pork buns -
Best Korean BBQ -
Best fried chicken -
Best bacon -
Best pork chops -

Others?

-t

2 Comments:

Blogger tomoko said...

Ummm... are we just listing for fun or is this a rant of some sort against the "vegans" we know?

L :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger tomoko said...

Listing for fun! I started thinking about pastrami again that day, which snowballed into a craving for other meats.

Anyone want to go Katz's with me again?

t

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home