Saturday, December 02, 2006

my upstairs neighbor is a AHOLE

Ask me why I am up at 5 am on a Saturday?

I went to bed little before 2 and my a** hole, good for nothing upstairs neighbors woke me up. It was more then their usual 2 times on the weekend so I grabbed my robe, my seriously terrible bed head and headed up stairs. I knocked three times. I think they thought the first two times were made by a friendly ghost because they didn’t answer. It did get a little quiet. The AHOLE opens the door and has that “whaaaat…. “look. Not a question and not loud. Just a “why are you at my door look”. He made me say “it is late and the noise has been constant”… AHOLE then said something like “I know I know… “… “it is her birthday”… I am pretty sure there were no apologies there. or AHOLE may have used one sorry as a comma between the first half sentence and the second statement. And then he did that “you need to go now look”… he said "o.k. o.k I got it." As the door was closing I heard him tell his people to walk gently.

This moment I am regretting the times I bitched about inconsiderate white people. I may have used it to get laughs and to be funny and now the statement has become yet another funny rant. The girl upstairs is a bit of an ahole. But HE is the AHOLE…

The story doesn’t end here.

They are for some reason still / constantly walking back and forth between the bedroom and the living room right now. You guys all know the layout of my place… why the FFFFFFFuuuuck would you need to go back and forth between the living room and the bedroom when you are celebrating a fuck'n birthday party? So this is what is happening right now.

The main reason why I got up to write this is… as I came back down the stairs and realized the AHOLE did not apologize and did not admit to his wrong doings… his face looked familiar. The ahole-girl and I had introduced ourselves to each other but the AHOLE didn’t even bother. And we may have passed each other in the hall way but he didn’t want to introduce himself and I didn’t want to bother.

His face looked familiar because when I was returning from our Wednesday “festivities” two nights ago he was the guy who was standing directly across from me on the L train. Maybe he recognized my face but I did not that night. This is what I thought of him that night ---

(this was a private conversation with myself in my head and that is why I am very mean and critical.)
Waaoow, you are like a really ugly version of Aaron Eckhart, aren’t you? oops, I think I just insulted Aaron Eckhart. What is up with your dirty hair? Yes, it worked when you were in college and the ladies actually fell for it because alcohol, drugs and sex were new to them.. but I think it is working against you… Keeping it dirty and covering up your residing hairline might make you feel younger but you need to face the fact that you are no longer in your early or/and your late 20’s. or early 30’s. Your hair style advice should no longer come from The OC or Seventeen magazine. Adam Brody wants his hair style back. O.k. enough about the dirty hair with the “I don’t care but I actually spent 40 minutes parting my hair this way” hair.

What is up with your shirt? Yes the cowboy cut is supposedly cool and the subtle cut is supposedly good. But the shiny buttons?????? Hmmm. Yes it “looks” like you got it at a vintage/salvation army but really .. who are you fooling… your Adam Brody loving little sister wants her shirt back.

Yes you think you are all that. who you foolin?

(I think other things regarding his looks-old but is a very expensive pair of jeans and broken in leather shoes also bothered me but this is moving me away from his AHOLE-ness so I will stop.)

o.k. so tonight I finally said something to the ahole-girl and AHOLE neighbor. The walking actually stopped. What FUCKERS.

Oh, I was wrong.. I hear something.

This is not making me feel better.

Sorry for using your name in this matter in this manner, Aaron Eckhart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home