posted by namkim @ 10:31 PM
hahaha - great picture! No metalmouth. I chickened out last Thursday and decided to go with clear braces on the bottom, too. I'm getting Invisalign in about 4-6 weeks. How boring.
does that mean you just wear it for longer? the whole Ugly Betty look is soooo in!
I was told it would take about the same amount of time, but I guess I have no way of proving that. I totally get the Ugly Betty look, I guess I'm just not as strong as Betty. I'll follow up with another post when I get the Invisaligns!-t
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
hahaha - great picture! No metalmouth. I chickened out last Thursday and decided to go with clear braces on the bottom, too. I'm getting Invisalign in about 4-6 weeks. How boring.
does that mean you just wear it for longer?
the whole Ugly Betty look is soooo in!
I was told it would take about the same amount of time, but I guess I have no way of proving that.
I totally get the Ugly Betty look, I guess I'm just not as strong as Betty.
I'll follow up with another post when I get the Invisaligns!
-t
Post a Comment
<< Home