Christmas meat
I meant to post this many months ago, but I made this stuffed beef tenderloin over Christmas. I first butterflied the meat, then layered chopped cremini mushrooms sauteed in butter, garlic and red wine with baby spinach leaves on top. The meat was rolled up, tied up with twine, browned in a skillet, brushed with olive oil & salt, and finally baked in the oven. Once out of the oven, I spread an herb butter (parsley, thyme, mustard, more garlic) over the top of the package before cutting the twine & serving. It turned out surprisingly well! I would love to cook it for you guys sometime.
7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
(i keep screwing up the post.. which is why i deleted the comment)
i meant to say UMMMMM !!!
so when are we getting Tenderloin a la Tomoko!?!?
When will be the Community Center kitchen be open again? I'd cook at my place but it's too small for y'all to fit.
The CC Kitchen should be available again in a week's time. They are coming to paint tomorrow and hopefully not use spoiled paint like last time... :)
If you decide to do a dinner party to celebrate the Grand Reopening of the Community Center Kitchen, I'd be happy to make Tenderloin a la Tomoko for the occasion. :-)
How about for the next Just in Case for Winnie? She's leaving in mid-June... we need to plan something with pork... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home