Over two years...
It's so funny to come across your own blog when it's been years... I happened to comment on another and saw the link to ours... so much has happened in two years and yet many things are the same...
I may not work for Lehman anymore, but the people I work with are all from Lehman. I am still living in Stuy Town and still single... sigh...
But so many others things have changed... Nam moved to Korea! Min moved in, Donna moved to Queens and Sue and Angel moved to their new home. I became an aunt a second time and will be one again in two months! I celebrated my 40th in Spain and will continue to celebrate throughout the rest of this year with friends and food...
Drop a line -- let me know how you're all doing!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home