Thursday, January 12, 2006

Catalogue-shopping for a date, part 2

No dates yet and I've been at work too long to bother looking for one. I have stuff to share, though, like this corny e-mail that I got yesterday. Ugh.

Date received: January 11, 2006
Subject: Top of the Pops

Along with Theodore Roosevelt, I'm a believer that the actively lived life isn't really worth living, and actively can mean either, or both, intellectually and physically. On six continents and in over 80 countries, I've swayed to the beats of polkas, sambas, congas and rhumbas, engaged in water sports from rafting to reading atop the Dead Sea, explored pharaohs. tombs, ridden on bullocks through mangrove jungles, see the Reichstag in Berlin ringed by Christo, watched No plays and bunraku, looked down from Sugarloaf Mountain on Rio's incomparable Copacabana Beach, and all the time imagined doubling my pleasure by seeing it through the eyes of somebody like you in addition to those of my own, for I've found no woman as compelling in many ways as the Japanesae woman and none to date - and I expect not henceforth - to compare with your special singularity. Years can go by so fast, you have to make the most out of every day. It's so much easier and more fun with someone helping you squeeze. Please help me pinch!
Best regards, likini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home