Should I or Shouldn't I...
So my last day at BS is this Thursday.
1. Should I stay a little longer?
I should be happy. I am happy but nervous too.
Nervous about not having a job (=income) for few weeks. Sure I'm interviewing but it's gonna take some time, right? I didn't realize how long it could and usually take. I already gave my notice. Do you think I should take it back? Should I ask her if I can stay until I do find a job? Well she already found a replacement. I'm suppose to "show her the ropes" Monday. Hmmm
2. Should I take them?
So there are these autopoles at the studio. Autopoles are these great adjustable poles photographers and other people use to set up sets or hang things in the middle of any space. You just need a floor and ceiling. There's awesome. Well as I was saying there are four. We haven't used them much. Since we've gone digital in model making, we don't shoot a lot of product shots. Occassionally they would pull it out but usually only use two. Question is do I take two as farewell gifts (without asking the bosses)? Sure they might not remember we had four. They also might not care. I know it's wrong, stealing and all. But they are like $1000 a piece and I would totally use them. There can be complications trying to get them out by Thursday. Everyone is in the office including the girl who's taking my job. I have to write a memo telling the building I'll be removing various items. I could set it up to do it over next weekend. Hmmmmm
-cindy
4 Comments:
noooo, don't do it!
but i have to say that as a lawyer.
get the lehman job, hook up with sugar-daddy banker, get him to buy as many autopoles as you want.
-o
i will help you get it out...
thievery is not a felony when you have been emotionally abused. I stick to that story whole-heartedly.
leave immediately. your notice should have been shorter! live for today! carpe diem! gung hay fat choy!
P.S. do you know what sux?
so i've took steps. I've disguised the poles as rolls of fabric. basically took some extra fabric and wrapped in around the pole until you can't see the pole. hope to get them out this sat.
also i took a small lightbox today.
Post a Comment
<< Home