Friday, January 20, 2006

Top Ten Donna moments/thoughts:

(excerpts from our e-mails)

1. You know what sucks?

2. Next week is a new week! More cake! Everyday is Friday!

3. Charleeeeeeeee!
http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/hello?mid=214232999

4. You made 19?!? But we only make 4 deviled eggs at a time. Is there tea in it? You should cut the eggs in 1/2 a la deviled eggs and mix the egg yolk with roe. Asian salt and cholesterol in a compact bite.

5. I’d rather read about cloning.

6. Some dreams should not fade into the recesses of one's mind but be set free and shared with other wacky minds.....

7. I always loved the onesies. But the demographic is so limited. Young hip people normally don’t have babies yet. And those hipsters that have babies are older hipsters that make loads of money and buy DWR furniture and have no time to shop with fledgling designers (they use their loads of money to
buy furniture and takashimaya stuff).

8. Maybe I should befriend the Asian guy who I think is nice on my floor and see if I can set him up with Linda. He seems like someone who's not an inconsiderate dork. That's gleaned from about 5 hallway "hellos" and one elevator-door-holding "thank-you".

9. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! They really have too much white folk featured........

10. Jaime King (blond on left) has bad teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home